Being fit and healthy requires positive attitude. If your health fails, it can eclipse everything else that is going on in your life. Getting in good shape, is adjusting in our life gradually and most of us take it as a lifestyle. This is a positive attitude to view life itself. Who doesn’t want to lose that extra fat and get your heart fit? There is no better exercise than running or sprinting or jogging. If you want to adopt the healthy lifestyle, or you are already a fitness freak, running is best.
Running outside has its perquisites for some, from fresh air to pretty scenery, but for some obstruction comes in form of crowd and weather. Treadmills come like a knight in shining armor for people. Created with exclusive technology allows the treadmills to recreate the body’s regular running or walking pace. Treadmills quickly adjust to the body’s motion, like the most cooperative running companion, and even give you the opportunity of running up or down hills. The difference can be felt instantly, by you and your joints. Treadmills are one of the most favorable types of exercise gear because they are one of the easiest to use. Not to mention the health benefits they offer in ample amounts. From weight loss to maintaining the cardiovascular health, you can beat the weather and jog inside the home.
Why should one buy Treadmill?
- Most athletes prefer running to prevent the body ache. Sport coaches however claim that if you don’t have a great feet mechanics, the uneven surface of ground can worsen the running process. Treadmills offer even surface and with multi settings they offer, the running process can be customized as per your desire.
- Treadmill burn more calories per hour than any other fitness machine.
- Treadmills are great way to train out of town race with challenging terrain. The simulating settings allow you to practice the hike run while staying home.
- Not to mention the fun and endless joy of running, treadmills leaves you blissfully free from safety cars and inattentive people that distracts the running experience.
- With a home treadmill, you do need to wait in line of health clubs as you can work out whenever you want to.
- The greatest advantage of having your own treadmill is the freedom of wearing whatever clothes.
With a home treadmill you have a freedom of running as long as you can. There is no time-up like in health club.
Treadmills have a tremendous amount of variety, so it can be problematic to know what treadmill one should buy. This guided review will fortunately, solve this problem of yours. As I thoroughly suggest the criteria for the best treadmills.
There are certain things to consider before getting a treadmill.
- Some treadmills let you set at an incline variable. This feature intensifies the workout and allows one to prepare for hikes by simulating the slope of a mountain.
- Treadmills that have a decent motor should always be preferred. As these speed settings can be customized based on ones cardio health or calories.
- Space in your room decides the size of the treadmill that is suitable for you. Shorter treadmills don’t take much room but requires more work not to lose your balance.
|Sole Fitness S77||3.5 Horsepower||Yes||Yes||0.5 speed start||253-299lbs|
|ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill||3.5CHP Mach||Yes||Yes||0-12 MPH digital quick speed||350lbs|
|LIFESPAN TR1200I||2.5HP||Yes 15 levels||Yes||0.5-12MPH||300lbs|
|NORDICTRACK||2.6 CHP||Yes||Yes||0-10 MPH||300lbs|
|3G CARDIO PRO||3.0 Horsepower||Yes 0.15||Yes||0.5-12MPH||350lbs|
|YOWZA FITNESS||3.0 Hp Continuous Duty||Yes||Yes||N/A||350lbs|
|WESLO CADENCE||N/A||2 Position Incline||Yes||N/A||250lbs|
|NAUTILUS T614||2.75 CHP||0.12% Incline||Yes||Upto 12 MPH||300lbs|
|HORIZON FITNESS||2.25 Continuous Duty CHP||10% Incline||Yes||10 MPH||300lbs|
|SUNNY HEALTH||2.20 Peak Hp Drive System||3 Manual Incline Positions||Yes||10 MPH||220lbs|
1. Sole Fitness S77:
The Sole Fitness S77 is the best quality home treadmill that can give you the great performance that you otherwise might typically experience in high-end fitness clubs only. This treadmill is built well, with durable construction and can support the weight up to 400 pounds. Running space measures up to 22 by 60 inches. That is wide enough for any runner. The treadmill automatically makes adjustments to the inclination to keep you in your target heart zone. Let us see the best features this home treadmill offers.
Features and Technology
- Sole 77 is made with all-steel welded frames, heavy duty stables, high torque quality motors having large diameter, zinc-coated all steel yet balanced flywheels. That makes the treadmill vibration-free and safe while running
- Sole Fitness S77 have Convenient controls that offers fast speed and incline modification buttons along the sides of the LCD for workout easiness.
- Patented stealth technology of this treadmill provides a comfortable, quiet workout while dropping impact by up to 40%.
- The welded and durable frame of this treadmill is precise, and is strong enough to handle constant use by all heavy or low weight users.
- There is an alphanumeric message board attached to the treadmill that gives out detailed information regarding every workout. The message board recaps the previous work out details to guide you further in your fitness progress.
- The treadmill is designed to reduce static as it is made of sealed bearing design with copper ground wires for each roller.
- The belts rolls smoothly over the deck and rollers as it is rubber layered. PVC avoids the belt from over-stretching.
- The LCD of this treadmill is vibrant screened that displays users with large readouts and provide helpful information from heart rate, calories burned, speed and pace etc.
With sole fitness S77 you do not need to join a club, as this treadmill offers you the comfort of gym at home. This treadmill is best because it gives satisfying results at home. It is heavily built with strong and durable metal. The manufacturer calls their all steel frame as ‘indestructible’.
2. PROFORM PRO 2000 TREADMILL:
Lose weight and stay healthy with Proform Pro 2000 treadmill. It is no surprise that Proform always is world leaders in home equipments. This treadmill is designed especially for the fitness freaks who want to stay in good shape while staying at home. The qualities offered by this home treadmill can only be found in higher-end treadmills. This home treadmill with its advanced features makes you reach your fitness goals.
Technology and Features
- With 3 percent decline and 15 percent incline, the range of the treadmill reaches up to the terrain. This workout can be very intense if you want it to be.
- Proform treadmill offers you the opportunity of planning your run based in real life physical location.
- The 8” backlit display is flawlessly clear and visible making it easy to see your current calorie burnt count or track your miles.
- The built in workouts are 24 in number. These include 6 calorie-burn workouts, 6 Intensify and 6 Incline workouts and 6 Speed workouts.
- This treadmill offers more value for money. The price ranges from low to mid-level is suitable and is very tough to find among other home treadmills.
- This home treadmill is great for race training.
- With the help of tracked monitor strap, you can plan your work out based on your heart rate.
- You can also plan your 60 days workout plan on this home treadmill. The incline of your treadmill will mimic the chosen landscape by integrating with Google maps. Seeing the actual terrain on the treadmill screen provide a more motivation and make your workout session worth enjoying.
- The impact on joints reduces because of the surface suspension cushioning.
- 3” precision machined roller increase the life of the treadmill.
- There is an auto breezed work out fan to cool down the workout effect.
- This treadmill offers acoustic sound system to make your workout session worth enjoying and satisfactory.
It is indeed very hard to find a home treadmill with great features and durability as Proform Pro offers. With ease of so many features, let your fitness plan go steady with this home treadmill.
3. LIFESPAN TR1200I:
This versatile and innovative .home treadmill is perfect choice if you are either a walker or a runner. This treadmill from Lifespan is foldable yet making it portable. The heavy duty and high capacity of this home treadmill is what makes it rank on number three in best home treadmills list.
Technology and Features
- With its motorized running machine, that turns this home treadmill into a small compact sized, makes it portable.
- The walking belt surface of this treadmill is 20”x56”.
- There are 15 levels of adjustable incline.
- The treadmill by Lifespan is lightweight. The hydraulic shock lifts makes this treadmill easily and manually folded, while saving storage space in office or in home.
- There are 21 training programs targeting weight loss, sports training and heart rate programs.
- With ease of many features, this home treadmill comes with Bluetooth connectivity as well.
- The weight limit is 300 pounds.
- Workout programs are designed to help you improve your cardiovascular fitness and boost your health.
- The warranty on motor and frame is lifetime.
- The treadmill is heavy duty with 2.5 HP motor.
- The preset programs allow you to set 15 incline levels and 3 levels of intensity for serious trainers.
- There are heart rate sensors built into the handles of treadmill.
This great home treadmill from Lifespan is ideal if you want to have a walk or a run. It gives you more than satisfactory results. Being portable it is easy to do your workout session either at office or at home. This treadmill is on number 3 under 1000$ price point.
4. NORDICTRACK T 6.5 S:
Keeping track of your exercise data has never been easier with this highly acclaimed and popular Nordictrack home treadmill. The revolutionary fitness brand assimilates with Norditrack machines to produce more out of our every workout session. This home treadmill deserves to be on number 4 ranking because of its outclass features and ease of use.
Technology and Features
- The backlight display is large that shows time, distance, heart rate, calories burnt and speed.
- Hydraulic arms make this treadmill easy to fold up when not in use, making more space in the area.
- Adjustable deck allows you to change setting of your workout from very firm to well-cushioned.
- You can digitally adjust your incline up to 10 percent to add force to your workout.
- Certified by a personal trainer, there are 20built-in workouts to help achieve the fitness goals.
- With this home treadmill by Nordictrack, you can stay motivated by playing your workout list. As one of the basic features allows you to plug in iPod.
All in all this treadmill is reasonable in price and durable to use. The display is large enough to see and monitor your workout regime. Changing of speed and moving from one incline level to another, only requires a touch of a button. With its fold-up feature, and cushioned-up run, Norditrack home treadmill is great choice. You can get your desired music list while running or working out. The audio systems with speakers easily connect to smartphones or mp3.
5. 3G CARDIO PRO RUNNER:
This home treadmill from Cardio Pro manages to deal with all the benefits of a commercial treadmill at a reasonable price. Tat is why it ranked on number 5 on the list of best home treadmills. The unique and cutting-edge technology also makes this commercial treadmill something special. As the name advocates, 3G Cardio focuses solely on cardio gym equipment. From Lite, to Pro to Elite runner, the treadmill models are best suited to every kind of user.
Features and Technology
- This treadmill from 3G Cardio has been built with built-in heart rate interactive plus monitor. The heart rate is captured by the treadmill console and sensors are quite accurate too.
- There is also an option to use a heart rate monitor strap.
- The screen is not large but big enough to see all the data of your workout.
- The horse power is 3.0 continuous duty DC monitor.
- The parts of this treadmill offers 5 years of warranty
- The maximum user weight of this treadmill is 350lb.
- The fan on this treadmill is adjustable and is multi-speed.
- This treadmill from 3G Cardio is especially designed for runners with orthopedic belt of 20.5 x 58” to make a comfortable workout possible.
The amazing features of 3G cardio treadmill are what make this machine an ideal workout for home. It is a must have treadmill for those who are looking for help with weight management. The manual / Quick Start, with 8 Built-In Programs, and 2 Custom Programs, Cool Down Program, Fitness Tests and Heart Rate Interactive, what more a treadmill can offer.
6. YOWZA FITNESS:
If you want a gym-quality home treadmill that can ease you and allows you to get a great workout in reasonable price, Yowza Fitness home treadmill is for you. Yowza is not a popular name because it is new, and their cardio machines are made by the trusted manufacturers. With its advance and unique technology, this treadmill burn more calories per hour than any other exercise machine.
Features and Technology
- This ergonomically designed treadmill is created especially for the runners with 20’’ and 60” tread belt. (easily fit to tallest of runners)
- Created with heavy precision balanced fly wheel and 20 x 55” running belt, this commercial technology of Yowza treadmill is designed exclusively for home used.
- The deck of the treadmill have shock absorption quality, provides soft landing surface.
- This treadmill is uniquely created with intelligent weight management software and has wireless scale.
- Yowza home treadmill has a quick start with single touch resistance. The motion activated sensors are for speed and incline control.
- Swing arm suspension system boosts lower impact comfortably, while promoting higher calorie burn.
- Wireless scale syncs to help you adjust your workout intensity. This feature is unique.
- There is another great option about this treadmill and that is it includes a small surface for a glass or cup holder. So you can stay hydrated while working out.
- This treadmill has high fidelity speakers unlike many other average treadmills and MP3 jack.
- The rollers of this treadmill have sealed bearings that provide superior belt tracking.
- Almost seven members can use this treadmill on daily basis while saving their workout plan and data.
- This non folding treadmill comes with wheels, which make this treadmill easy to move.
Loaded with advanced technology and unique technology this home treadmill is equipped with high functions of any professional treadmill.
7. WESLO CADENCE:
With Weslo Cadence home treadmill, you can get more results in less time. Each workout is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer. The incline is easy to change and will increase the intensity of your workout experience. This workout is ideal for weight loss.
Features and Technology
- The design of this home treadmill makes it easily foldable. This means that this treadmill is space saver.
- At a time almost 6 personal trainers can save up their data.
- This home treadmill offers 2 position manual incline.
- This treadmill by Weslo offers small foot print and is light weight, making it easy to move around anywhere.
- The LCD displays the basic stats like calories burned, time elapsed speed and distance.
- This treadmill has comfortable cushions that lower the stress on your joints while increasing coziness.
This treadmill offers right price tag. However the features aren’t like that of professional treadmills. It has a decent cushioning system and offers 2 manual incline options. By no means is this home treadmill the suitable and best treadmill for everyone.
8. NAUTILUS T614:
This high quality and durable home treadmill by Nautilus is suitable for almost everyone as it offers reasonable price with really nice features. This treadmill is inspired by commercial models and that is why it on number 7 in the list of best home treadmills.
Features and Design
- The treadmill is itself is well designed and enables Goal Track capability that let the users set their individual goals.
- The motorized incline is 12%
- There are almost 25 programs including manual, quick goal, heart health.
- This treadmill offers interval and custom workouts including weight control and train.
- The motor is 2.75 CHP that offers reliability and high performance for the users.
- The cushioning system ensures the impact of running comfortable and minimal.
- Another great option is the speakers that enable you to enjoy your workout session.
- This treadmill has 3 speed fans that cool down the vigorous process of running.
- The coolest thing is the media shelf on this treadmill, to hold a book or tablet.
- This treadmill has an ability is to save your data and connect it to popular apps, including the Nautilus app itself.
- Unfortunately the weight limit on this treadmill is 300 pounds only.
- With SoftDrop technology, this treadmill is foldable and enables you to save your space when not working out.
With speed of up to 12 mph this home treadmill is durable and has high impact. Where the cushioning system is taking care of your joints, it is easy to touch up the keys. Not many top rated budget treadmills comes with such features as Nautilus home treadmill offers and that too in reasonable price.
9. HORIZON FITNESS:
On number 9 is the versatile home treadmill by Horizon Fitness. This treadmill is rated as the best “valuable buy” in best buys category. This home treadmill offers the speed up to 10 mph with 10 percent to incline and 20 x 55 inch running area.
Features and Technology
- There are 30 program options including manual workout and 10 step goal workouts.
- There are 10 distance based workouts, 3 interval workouts and 6 calorie goal workouts in this treadmill.
- This home treadmill from Horizon has Sonic Surround speakers compatible with mp3.
- There is a pulse grip heart rate monitoring.
- The motors are 2.25 continuous Duty CHP for quiet operation.
- The maximum user weight is 300 pounds
- There is a lifetime warranty on frame and motor.
- The frame can easily handle running and don’t shake when running at higher speeds.
- There are thirty pre-programmed workouts.
- The console of treadmill makes it easy to navigate the desired program.
- Speed and incline settings are easily adjustable as per your desire.
- This treadmill by Horizon is easily assembled as compare to other home treadmills.
- Another great feature is this treadmill is lightweight which makes it even more easy to handle
This is a wonderful treadmill for beginners. Those who are new to fitness can easily adjust and can take a good start with this home treadmill. The preprogrammed workouts are designed with a specific goal like hitting certain level of calorie burn or covering a certain distance.
10. SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS:
This home treadmill by Sunny Health is an easy way to lose that extra calorie while staying in shape as well. This great budgeted treadmill have a surprising amount of features and functionalities that is hard to find on any other home treadmills and that is the reason it is on number 10 in the list.
Technology and Features
- This home treadmill has 2.20 peaks Hp drive system that provides the speed of 0.5-9 MPH.
- This treadmill by Sunny health has 3 manual options for adjusting incline levels.
- The maximum user eight is 220lbs.
- The running surface of this home treadmill is 48”x 15 inches.
- The soft drop system folding mechanism makes this treadmill easy to fold.
- Handrail controls slows the user to control speed, stop and start. Pressing the stop button for once allows the belt to pause and stop the run while keeping the collected data and stats intact.
- There are 9 built in workout programs.
- The LCD displays distance, time, space calories burned and pulse.
- There is also a convenient smartphone/tablet holder shelf included, to let the different devices fit into it.
- The small tread belt in this home treadmill is better suited to walking and light jogging.
- This home treadmill by Sunny fitness is space saver and is foldable.
The sunny fitness treadmills always exceeds in quality while offering reasonable price. The 9 preset programs and the controls on treadmill is user friendly. Walkers and joggers will be glad to have this home treadmill.
These are the 10 best home treadmills that not only are budget rated but offer quality and durability too. Buying a home treadmill means no more working out in crowded and sweaty gym or getting changed in those locker rooms. Enjoy your workout at home and make most of your workout fit. Home treadmills are easy to use and simple to work for anyone, irrespective of fitness level. While many of the home treadmills don’t last long but these do. Many high rated treadmills need a regular maintenance and these too. You do need to lubricate the tread belt in few days or so. Taking care of the home treadmills will extend the lives while ensuring the safe workout too.